Established in 1993 in Dubai - UAE, Farabi Technology Middle East LLC is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a regional business partner for Rocket Software (www.rocketsoftware.com). Farabi Technology Middle East is a leading integrator of Microsoft-based business solutions and a service provider for unlocking IBM legacy assets for the Web and Windows platform. Its proven expertise in legacy integration and impressive record of accomplishment in high-transaction environments made Farabi a key enabler to the government, finance, insurance and healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation industries. Farabi counts in excess of 160 clients throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and South West Asia.
Farabi Professional Services strives to unveil unlimited possibilities based on e-business and web-based initiatives to help organizations extending their legacy data to partners, customers, and employees through distributed systems. Working in partnership with clients, Farabi’s e-Business Services are designed to help organizations develop and deploy solutions such as:
- Business Intelligence products that combine performance metrics, initiative management, budgeting and planning, and reporting in a single, structured environment.
- Business Process & Integration services using Microsoft platform and Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Data Management Solutions for implementing and delivering migration tools and services, database- administration, and performance tools using SQL Server.
- Business Intelligence Solutions to deliver valuable, relevant technical and business resources, strengthen the business relationships, and drive profitability.
- Legacy Modernization for IBM zSeries & iSeries to web-enable easy to-use modern graphical user interface.
- Legacy Access and integration solutions and implementation services for IBM zSeries and iSeries.
- EAI for Legacy and none-legacy systems utilizing technologies based on Microsoft’s XML, WCF, SOAP, .NET framework and Component Object Model (COM).
- SOA enablement for large enterprises interested in an open modern architecture for the business delivery model.
- Enterprise Mobility solutions to support the on-the-road-employees and executives to timely access crucial business data.
In Addition, as a step to reinforce its presence as a pioneer in offering state of the art integration and mobility solutions, Farabi Technology Middle East has joined the Developer Programs for the Apple iPhone, the BlackBerry devices and Android. Its experience and expertise in the Smartphone mobility applications development has allowed Farabi Technology Middle East’s talented team to build innovative, attractive, and affordable mobility applications to its valuable clients in wider platforms such as Apple iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Microsoft Windows Mobile.
Farabi Technology Middle East is a trustworthy partner for delivering high-end mobile business applications to increase the clients’ productivity, automate a business process, real time integration with back-end systems and data, and extend their business and services to the ever growing market of mobility services.
Every day enterprises around the GCC rely on Farabi for mission-critical host integration and access solutions that run their businesses. Farabi continues to develop innovative solutions for open, secure, and flexible connectivity based on customers' unique enterprise needs.