Reduce the Time and Effort of Data Conversion
Data professionals and system integrators rely on SmartDB to simplify their data conversion and interface projects. For over a decade, SmartDB “intelligent adapters” have been used to complete thousands of data conversions. Data professionals who have used SmartDB often claim that no enterprise with a significant investment in data should be without it.
For more information, please see the SmartDB Interactive Video
SmartDB is used in projects of all sizes to:
- Convert data as part of an enterprise application migration effort
- Upgrade enterprise applications while maintaining data integrity
- Establish data interfaces between enterprise applications
- Consolidate enterprise data
- Improve data quality
- SmartDB Workbench: An integrated toolset for performing a variety of data integration tasks to develop, customize, test and deploy intelligent adapters.
- Pre-built intelligent adapters with embedded application-specific logic at a sub-modular level. Examples of adapters include Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Vendors, PeopleSoft Employees and Oracle AP Invoices.
Intelligent adapters are intuitively aware of integration criteria (attributes, mapping, transformation criteria, validation) that minimize or eliminate the need for coding or application expertise. Adapters are sold individually so you get exactly what you need.
The modular architecture of the SmartDB Workbench supports simplicity during design and development of adapters and flexibility when it comes to deployment. This ensures that an investment in SmartDB will benefit your organization in once-off projects such as data conversions and application upgrades as well as in the long-run for data interfaces.